KB 100003: workhost Root X509-Certificate
This is our root certificate.
Most of our secure web-services use common, publically trusted certificates. Some of them, though, use privately generated certificates for special purposes. If instructed so, download and install this root certificate on your local computer.
1. Click on the "Download Certificate" button on the left and save the file to a convenient location on your hard-drive.
2. Double-click the saved file to start the "Import Certificate"-wizard.
3. Either choose automatic store selection or chose "Trusted Root Certification Authrities" when prompted.
4. Click OK until the wizard closes and confirms successful installation.
5. You now have our root certificate installed.
Back to Downloads